- Cloth Diaper Tutorial
- Washing Cloth Diapers
- Choosing a Detergent
- Why Choose Cloth Diapers
- Reviews of Cloth Diapers at Diaper Pin
Ithaca, New York Resources
- BirthNet of the Finger Lakes - Promoting awareness and availability of healthy, mother-friendly childbirth through information, education, outreach and advocacy.
- MotherWit Doula Services - Stephanie Haskins provides birth, postpartum, and breastfeeding care. Need help during your birth or after? Stephanie will provide care and support.
- Ithaca Doulas - A group of women committed to supporting women through one of life's most miraculous and powerful events: the birth of a baby.
- Common Sense Breastfeeding - Three local international board certified lactation consultants (IBCLC) work together to help moms and babies breastfeed. Private consultations available.
- All your breastfeeding questions are answered at: kellymom.com
- Mothering Magazine online
- La Leche League
- Common Sense Breastfeeding, in Ithaca, NY
- The Baby Wearer - Great site with sling reviews.
- Sling Rings - Find rings for slings and patterns to make your own sling.
- Carry-Me Slings - Beautiful handmade Slings. Select from their online store or custom order. Whitelake, MI
Previous News Articles Listed on Home PageJanuary 2009 - This study discusses how babies that are worn in baby carriers cry 50% less.
October 2005 - This article in the New York Times by a professor of anthropology discusses 'elimination communication'. A Fast Track to Toilet Training for Those at the Crawling Stage.