1. What are your bottle sleeves made out of?
The sleeves are made out of 100% silicone, which is non-toxic and has been well researched.
2. Why are they so expensive?
Silicone is much more expensive than plastic to produce and manufacture.
3. What kind of nipple is on your bottle?
have our silicone nipples manufactured in France. The company was
established in 1972 and they are the leading suppliers of nipples in
France and distributed throughout Europe and the world. The nipples on
the 4 oz. bottle are Stage 1 for 0-3 months and on the 9 oz. bottle are
Stage 2 for 3-6 months.
4. Will you carry other stage nipples?
we will soon be selling separately Stage 1 nipples for 0-3 months,
Stage 2 nipples for 3-6 months, Stage 3 nipples for 6+ months, a Y cut
nipple and a 2-holed fast-flow nipple.
5. Will other nipples fit this bottle?
Yes, any standard size nipple (not wide neck nipples) will fit on our bottle.
6. Will you be selling replacement parts?
We will soon be selling replacement glass bottles, silicone nipples and
replacement cap, ring and stopper sets. Look for these on our online
store where they will be available first.
7. Do you sell your sleeves separately? Do they fit on other bottles?
No, we don't sell the sleeves separately and they fit snugger and better on our bottles.
8. How do I wash the bottle and its parts?
may boil all parts initially to sterilize. After that, all parts are
dishwasher-safe or they can be hand-washed. The bottle and sleeve may
also be boiled together.
9. Do you take the sleeve off to wash the bottle?
you can actually leave the sleeve on the bottle and wash the whole
thing in the dishwasher. It comes out clean quite nicely. If you wish
to take the sleeve off, it comes off best in warm, soapy water.
10. Where are your bottles made?
bottles and sleeves are made in China with supervision from a team we
have contracted from the U.S. to make sure they use our FDA approved
materials. The nipples are made in France.
11. What safety certifications do you have?
at Babylife are very concerned about infant safety. We have voluntarily
had our bottles safety and integrity tested by an independent third
party lab, Bureau Veritas. The bottles are in compliance with the
requirements of 16 CFR 1500 in the United States. The nipples are CE
12. Do you make a 4 oz. bottle?
Our 4 oz. bottle is currently available from online stores and retailers.
13. Do you have a venting system?
have a traditional venting system that are ridges that are located on
the flange of the nipple. Do not tighten the ring too much or it will
stop the venting.