Instruction for use
1. Place your child face up on a changing table or bed. You can
also hold your child, tucking their arms in while you use Nosefrida.
2. Place the large tube at the child's nostril and the red part at
the other end in your own mouth.
3. Apply gentle suction to begin with, increasing suction as
necessary until you see mucus in the large tube. The filter will protect you
from getting anything near your own mouth.
4. If mucus is very thick or crusty, please insert 1-2 drops of
saline solution and then apply suction.
5. Clean Nosefrida after each use: wash large tube out with soap
and warm water. Rinse well and allow to dry.
Change the hygiene filter.
Nosefrida should ONLY be used to clean children’s and babies’
noses of mucus.
PLEASE KEEP NOSEFRIDA OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS
OLD. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A TOY.