What makes Rockin Green -Soft Rock- Cloth Diaper & Laundry Detergent so popular:
- Designed for those with soft water and/or sensitive skin
- Right mix of gentle cleaners to get the job done with less rinsing
- Comes only in unscented (Bare Naked Babies)
- Free of dyes, enzymes, whiteners and brighteners
- 100% phosphate, dioxin, petroleum and cruelty-free!
What's new about Remix?
for longevity.The new blends have a lower pH than other detergents on the market, which means that it’s even gentler on fabrics and
for sensitive skin.
Having undergone cosmetic testing, Rockin’ Green can be used on the most
sensitive of skin types*
Designed to deliver more cleaning power per scoop, many customers have found a
60 percent reduction in stains, and are able to reduce
the amount of “rock the soaks” needed
* Testing was done on Rockin’ Green’s
unscented soap called Bare Naked Babies
Rockin’ Green comes in several different formulas- so there is
something for everyone!
- Soft - this formula is
designed for those that have sensitive little ones or soft water
- Classic - this is the
original formula, and is great for those with moderate hard water, or
just those that are battling with stinkies. Comes in unscented and
- Hard - This formula is
designed for the most troubling of water types
All Rockin’ Green formulas are designed with the same great
ingredients, and work for all water types. Most people do great with the
Classic formula, so when in doubt start off with that formula.