Shipping & Delivery
Shipping within the US
||Standard Delivery Without Insurance
||Standard Delivery With Insurance
|Up to $29.99
|$30.00 - $49.95
|$50.00 - $98.99
APO, FPO, and Mailboxes
Yes, we ship to APO addresses, FPO addresses, and mailboxes!
Out of Stock Items
real-time inventory, which means that our actual inventory is reflected
online. However, we do occasionally make mistakes. If an item is not
in-stock, we will notify you via e-mail and telephone of its estimated
arrival date and substitution options for a quicker delivery.
- We generally ship within 1 business day of order placement.
- Insurance can be purchased for an additional fee.
- Packages under 4 lb will ship via International First Class Mail.
- Packages over 4 lb will ship via International Priority Mail.
- Delivery times are approximately 1-2 weeks, but can occasionally take longer.
- Some items are considered oversize and may incur an additional fee. If your package is oversize, we'll contact you and let you know the shipping options.
- We have the right to cancel an order to any country outside the United States for any reason. Sometimes this is due to shipping fees being extraordinarily high, shipping to an uncertain address, sending to a country with an unreliable post office, etc.
||To All Other Countries
||Additional Fee for Insurance
|Up to $30.00
|$30.01 - $65.00
|$65.01 - $100.00
|$100.01 - $300.00
|$300.01 - $400.00
|$400.01 - $700.00
|| actual shipping cost
||actual shipping cost
* Some items may cost more to ship internationally, depending on weight and size. If the shipping ends up being higher than listed here, we'll contact you with the various options. Thank you!
What Countries do you Ship to?
If you don't see your shipping country listed below, please contact us and we look into adding it!
Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bermuda, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Denmark, Germany, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Egypt, Ireland, Estonia, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Greenland, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of (North Korea), Korea, Republic of (South Korea), Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, Venezuela, Virgin Islands.
International Surcharges and Taxes
You are responsible for any
surcharges, taxes, or postal fees your country may charge. To see
possible tariffs for your country, please click here
We cannot guarantee that these rates are accurate, so it is always
best to check with your local post office before placing an
international order. Some countries may also charge their own
country's "postal service fee". Again, it is best to check with your
local post office for details before placing an international order.
Heavy and Bulky Items for International Orders
note that we do not ship unusually heavy items, like prefolds, detergent, mattresses, etc. to international countries. If one of these items is in your shopping cart, the option for international shipping will not appear. Additionally, some items are considered bulky and may incur an additional shipping fee. If this is the case, we will contact you and let you know the shipping options.
Heavy and Bulky Items Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska
Due to their size, we are unable to ship some items to Hawaii or Alaska, or they will incur an additional shipping fee. (Diaper pails, mattresses, strollers, etc.) If this is the case, we will contact you with the various shipping options. Thank you for
We do not offer gift wrap for
international orders. We also cannot mark international orders as gifts.
What is a "Business Day"?
To find out how long your
package has been in transit, you will need to count the number of
business days. Monday through Friday are business days. Saturday and
Sunday do not count as business days. Holidays also do not count as
Yes, you can receive your order tomorrow!
Continental U.S. Express Mail Delivery Rates
Once a package is shipped, we are not responsible for its delivery. Therefore we strongly recommend purchasing insurance for your items. Insurance can now be purchased at time of checkout.
||Overnight Delivery for Most Orders
| Up to $100.00
|$100.01 - $200.00